24 January 2009

And then we came to the End

This is it. The last post for the 23 Things. Oh how I will miss those furry little numbered Things running around my computer; introducing me to Library 2.0 applications and tools. My favorite Things were Flickr and Downloadable Media. I even created my own Flickr account; and, now that I have a digital camera, I can actually upload images to it. I'm sure I'll continue to use Google Docs and, of course, Blogs.

Speaking of blogs, I just found out from the PLA blog that there's a way to search library catalogs from Facebook. Its some sort of plug in or application. The blogger was talking about how he (or she) was going to learn how to do it at the ALA conference in Denver. I think that would be so cool! Guess I've got some more learning to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! You're done :) Congrats!