29 November 2008

Egyptian Cat Recipes?

I recently created my own "roll" in Rollyo. Rollyo is a site that allows you to create your own mini-databases. Instead of searching the entire Internet, you can limit it to whatever websites you want. It'll ignore the rest. So I thought I would try it using cat sites. I have a couple of favorite cat sites that I check for kitty health, and I used Yahoo directories to add some more. Since Egypt used to worship cats, I used it for my first search. And what do I get? Eyptian recipes. They all came from a site called wuzzle.org. Apparently Yahoo thinks there's something on this site that's cat related. I couldn't find anything there. Lots and lots of recipes though. I'll know to add it if I ever create a cooking roll.

I don't know what other weird stuff will come up with my roll, but if you'd like to try it, here it is:


No comments: