05 December 2008

More Reasons to Love GoodReads

If you haven't heard about GoodReads yet, then you really need to go there right now and explore.

I just got signed off after adding new books to my "read" list, which is quite an accomplishment for me. Usually I add books to my "to-read" list. I think for every book gets read, I add at least two more to the "to-read" pile.

They've added something new. Book giveaways. They're about 20 books that are in the giveaway list right now. To find the list, you have to click on "explore", then "books". So what are you waiting for? Don't you like free books? Okay, so its a random drawing with only so many copies available, but they show you how many people want the books and how many copies they're giving away, so you can calculate your chances. If you're that type of smart, that is. Me, I just enter and cross and my fingers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodreads rocks indeed. Have you played around with any of the next of the 23 Things?

Kirsten said...

Thanks for the tip. I am off to try and win a free book and to find out what the next of 23 things is.