20 October 2008

Tweaking

Why are there so many options for for blog pages? There are so many applications to explore! I could never ever get through all of them, yet there may be something else out there that would go perfect with my blog. Something that just screams "I belong with you!" How would I know unless I go exploring through the application and the widgets and plug-ins and whatever whatnots there are? So, in case you haven't guessed, I've been spending a lot of time exploring the goodies. My favorite thing so far is the quote widget from Goodreads. I love quotes. I have binders full of quotes. Now off to the tedious part of entering them all in.

4 comments:

LeRat said...

And that's just the beginning. Now there are sites where you can build your own widgets (www.sproutbuilder.com). Good luck ever accomplishing anything ever again. :-)

Little Red-Haired Girl said...

Oh yes! I have just added the Goodreads quote widget. Now I can amuse myself for hours just by constantly hitting the refresh button on my own blog. Life? Who needs a life?

Christina said...

So, I must have missed the email saying you had a blog. So did you hear we are going back to NM? Hope we can see each other more.

stephicat said...

lerat - thanks for the tip, I will have to check that out. :)

little red-haired girl - the quote thing is quite addictive isn't it? I haven't found all my quote binders yet, but just wait . . .

christina - I haven't actually sent out an email about this blog . . . yet. I did hear you were going back to NM. I'm very excited that you'll be close to me again.