13 October 2008

Begin the Learning

So work has decided that it would be good for all of us to become familiar with Learning 2.0. Hence this blog. If I like it, I may keep it. Who knows, maybe by the time I'm finished with this course, I'll have transferred my whole life to Google applications.

Anyway, assignment #1 is to say which of the 7 1/2 habits for lifelong learning is the hardest for me to do and which is the easiest. The hardest is the teaching/mentoring part. I'm pretty good at picking things up, but teaching other people . . . well, I just don't feel that confident in doing it. I'm never sure on how much to explain and how much to show. I usually end up really nervous and talking too fast.

The easiest thing in the 7 1/2 steps is play. Who doesn't like to play? Do I even have to explain this one?

No comments: