06 December 2009

Feeding the kitten

Max is the most unusual cat I've ever had. He's sweet, but also kind of dumb. He's got this really long legs that would be good for jumping, but he hasn't quite figured out how to jump yet, unless its to them climb onto something. Just jumping onto thing, like counters and banisters, he doesn't get. He's tried to jump onto the railing too. He gets his paws hook around the railing, and then starts sliding down. Its rather amusing.

Another amusing thing he does chase his food before he eats it. He will not eat dry cat food without pouncing on it first. I took a video of him and was going to share it with all of you, but it won't upload. If anyone has some tips on how to get video from a camera to upload, I'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

Elle Emme said...

The library computers, at least the public ones, have never let me load anything onto Blogger. In fact, I couldn't even post an entry. Anyhow, one thing I'd do is put it on my computer, then save on a usb drive, and take that to my parents. Then I'd be able to upload. I doubt that helps, but I don't really know what the specifics are to get into more detail.

Max sounds hilarious! I hope to see the video soon. If trust anybody's judgment about unusual cat behavior, I trust yours. You have had plenty of them during your lifetime. :) Thanks for sharing.