21 August 2011

Intentions

I've been meaning to post a lot of things. I've been meaning to post about Emma's first Dr.'s appointment (her second is coming up this week) and her trips to the beach.


And I've meant to write about the Summer Tour that Mark's work did, which is like a kid's camp, only in a hotel and only for one night.



And I've wanted to tell you about our trip to the Kochi to see a samurai museum and the Pacific Ocean with Mark's mom.


But I haven't.

Because I'm lazy.

But I think I'll blame the heat (highs have been around 35 C) and the baby (who has decided to stay up all night, again).

See, I'm not lazy at all. I'm just hot and overtired.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for posting what you did. Emma is such a doll. I'm pretty sure I see some of you in her. It sound like you are having a great time.