21 November 2009

Don't know what this is

I want to write something, but I'm not sure what to say. Its like there's something on the back of my mind, percolating, but it hasn't come to a boil yet. It might be about the holidays, or about my next vacation. I just got a booklet of travel vouchers in the mail, inviting me to come on a short cruise and listen to some people talk about time shares. Well, they don't actually say time shares, they use some other phrase, but it sounds like the same thing. It could be fun.

I feel like I'm the edge of something. Or close to it, but I can't quite see what's on the other side yet. But I'm so close.

Or maybe I feel this way because all my stress-filled projects at work are over and done with and I'm waiting for the next one to appear. I just don't know.

2 comments:

Elle Emme said...

The right words will float to the surface as soon as your mind subconsciously identifies the topic. Did you run the half marathon? I have a Harry Potter book 7 question for you.

My sister is reading it right now. She found what seems to be a discrepancy in editing and it is annoying her, but it could just be a plot twist. Page 96, Hermione (sp?) goes into great detail about the memory charm/spell she cast on her parents to give them new identities so they will be safe. Yet, on page 167, she tells Ron and Harry memory charms work "in theory" but she has never cast one before.

Is this an intentional plot twist? I don't need details. Or is this truly a discrepancy. Please let me know.

We'll talk soon.

stephicat said...

LKM, as far as I know, that is a Harry Potter discrepancy. I'm sure there's more details about it in the HP sites though. You might want to puruse through Mugglenet or the Leaky Cauldron.

I did not run the half marathon. I got sick in October and haven't gone running since.