25 April 2009

It makes me happy

For those that don't know, I am a Doctor Who fan. I loved the original series and I adore the new series. I used to stay up late Saturday nights to watch it on PBS. Out of all the doctors, David Tennant is the best!

But this post has nothing to do with David Tennant. One can't mention Doctor Who without mentioning him. So on to the real post.

A poll was conducted by Total Sci-fi about the best science fiction television theme songs. Doctor Who won. If you've never heard the theme song, then you need to check this out:



They change it a little bit for every Doctor. This is the most current version. I've even heard a version with someone playing the spoons.

Anyway, for the rest of the poll, check out http://totalscifionline.com/features/3393-doctor-who-wins-best-sci-fi-tv-theme-tune-of-all-time.

Red Dwarfers will be happy to know they are on the list too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Theme most likely to get stuck in your head for weeks on end: King of the Hill.